History

1952
Creation of the company by Jean GAUTHIER located in Clamart (near Paris). Specializes in manufacture of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene).

1975
Construction of a production unit located in Avranches (Normandie).

1996
Transfer of the registered office of Clamart to Avranches.  Society becomes GAUTHIER Connectique.

2011
Luc SEVESTRE is the new share holder and CEO of the company.

Login or Register

LOG IN